In the event of an emergency please note the following Emergency and Repair Contact number / 07879 471035
Non-Emergency notification: preferred by email
Please email your concern, together with pictures, if you are able, to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to email you can text them or if you prefer whatsapp, free of charge, to 07879 471035.
It is imperative that you first introduce yourself and the address of your property to which the query / picture refers.
Below this text is a ‘WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF’ guide which we are confident will assist you in addressing next steps for the most commonly reported issues within a tenancy.
FIRE SAFETY – LONDON FIRE BRIGADE
Firefighter’s tips for safe escapes
- Make sure everyone in your home knows – and has practised! – the escape route.
- If any of your smoke alarms go off, never assume it is a false alarm.
- Shout ‘FIRE’ to alert other people in your home and block.
- Don’t waste time investigating what’s happened or rescuing valuables – remember, get out, stay out, shut the door behind you and call 999.
- Don’t try and tackle fires yourself – leave it to the professionals.
- Try and keep calm, and remember that sometimes it’s safer to stay put.
- Before you open a door check if it’s warm with the back of your hand. If it is, don’t open it – there may be a fire on the other side.
- If there’s smoke, keep low where the air is clearer.
- Help others who may be in difficulty on their way out.
- Call 999 as soon as you are safe to do so.
- Never go back into the building once you are safely outside.